Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Office Space

Favorite Broker moments . . . .

Broker says: When my email comes into my inbox and I read it, it then disappears. There's something seriously wrong here.
Kristy says: Let me take a look at it.
(Broker continues to complain about everything else in life)
Kristy says: Ah yes, I see the problem now. When a new email comes into your UNREAD inbox and then you read it, yes it does disappear . . . to your INBOX!

Broker: Walks out of the work center, down the hall, around the corner and back down the hall. "Kristy the water bottle needs changing"
Kristy: Seriously? "Uh OK, I'll get right on that!"

Broker: The printer is broke! Kristy come help me . . .
Kristy: Oh yeah, see this flashing read light with the words "OUT OF PAPER"?

Broker: There's no toilet paper in the mens room.
Kristy: I jump up and prepare to take action and save the day, only to be face head on with the nastiest fowlest smell on earth. I never learn! Respirator check, candles check, lysol spray check, yellow kitchen gloves check, 15 minutes of "the loudest fan on the planet" check . . . only to see there is an unopened roll placed on the back of the toilet lid. Hmmpff

Broker: "Kristy can I get garbage bag, I had onions for lunch in my office need to take this bag away it's awful bad"
Kristy: Sure do, I'll put it in your office. As I go to the supplies, I've noticed the "relocated onions are now in my trash can right INSIDE the door. Two feet more and door pull . . . the outside garbage would have been a Happily Ever After Ending . . . as she walked by the rolling garbage cart to get into her car!!

To Be Continued . . .

No comments: