Monday, January 17, 2011

21 Days to Getting Organized Day 14


7 Days To Go! What? I can't tell you how sad that makes me. I LOVE this Challenge and I don't want it to end! P.S. I'm sure my husband doesn't either.

Day 14 Under the Bathroom Sink
 
On Day 13 "The Medicine Cabinet" I got a little carried away, mostly because I relocated some things to under the bathroom sink. I couldn't help myself and HAD to do that space too!
 
Here's what I showed BEFORE:
 
The Cluster
 
I took everything out, cleaned the cubby, tossed junk, and realized I need to use what I have before buying something else. Then I grouped like items with like items, stored what was used most up front.



This was a little cleaver and dorky all wrapped up into one. I re-purposed the tampon dividers that come in the multi-pak with like items. The cubby is large and all the tubes were hard to load in and stay put. Thank you Tampax!

 The AFTER

OK now directly to the right of UNDER THE BATHROOM SINK is MY HAIR DRAWER

BEFORE:
Not too bad, just a little messy and a ton of long dark hair EVERYWHERE. If it hadn't been so early I would have got the vacuum out first, that's my my first step in cleaning the bathroom.

All cleaned and wiped down.

All hairbrushes and combs cleaned, whatever those clipper thingys are & rubber bands all orderly.

AFTER: Just needed a HAIR label.

And under that drawer is my TEETH drawer. Technically that's under right?

BEFORE:
This wasn't SO bad either, just a little jumbled.

Clean & Naked

AFTER
I organized, threw out some berry floss that nobody liked, relocated those DENTEK picky things (I hate those things they hurt my teeth but my husband like them, let's move them to his side!) and labeled the drawer.

So there is one more drawer which is directly under the bathroom sink.

BEFORE:
This drawer holds hair utensils, eyeglasses, nail stuff, my razors, his razors, his clippers, and one of his overnight bags. Oh yeah and a little face powder.

Shiny Clean 

This drawer has movable dividers in the larger portion of the drawer. The first are is HAIR where my hot rollers and blow dryer go.

Next area is NAIL, where I tossed a bunch of colors that were icky and then just tidied up a bit.

This area holds his overnight bag (this is where I threw those DENTAK things), his razors and my razors.

EYEGLASSES . . . really? Do I need 5 pairs? I have an appointment next month, I'll donate half of them then.

Last area is for my IRONS

AFTER:

It looks a lot better!

6 comments:

Staci @ Life's Sweeter with Chocolate said...

That bottom drawer is amazing!! I've never seen one of those in a bathroom!

Amanda said...

wow i love the bottom drawer too. what a great idea!!

Erica said...

That's awesome! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or did this look fine before :) Send me Miss Maya's bball games, hope we can make it to a few!

Aunt Kelly

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Colleen said...

Looks great - I have to do mine still and I plan on doing my hubby's too! I have to get going on that.