Tuesday, January 4, 2011

21 Days of Organizing Day 3


Day #3 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (The Messy Tupperware Cabinets)

I was a little bummed I couldn't get this finished last night, but I couldn't pull myself away from The Bachelor or Castle . . you understand, don't you?

So here I am at 5:30 this morning organizing my plasticware : )

I have a very, very small kitchen. That being said I have one cupbard that holds my baking, colander, salad spinner and pasticware.

Before:
If it fits . . . shove it in there!

During:
Naked

After:
Better! Still have the salad spinner, colander, baking and plasticware . . .but that it's it! I found homes for everything else.





All labeled and finished! This makes me happy, thanks for the challenge Toni!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You used your labeler. :) Hugs, Toni

Ches said...

Im very impressed with this cabinet and that you were up and working on it so early this morning. Now thats dedication.

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love that you labeled the shelves! I need to get myself some of the clear labels.

mom2maya said...

Thank you guys! I knew I HAD to do it early because once I get home from work there's dinner, homework and practice ... and the biggest loser : ) Thanks again!

Sally said...

I like the idea of keeping all of your baking goodies together. Nice job!

Melissa @ Little Raindrops said...

Great job! Love the little labels and that you woke up early to get it all done! Keep up the good work!

Keeping Life Fun with one Craft at a Time said...

I love the labeler!

Kimber said...

Looks great!

Betty819 said...

Need to get yourself a closed container for that Sugar so you don't end up with ants in the cabinet.

What's the secret to storing marshmallows? I only buy minature ones and I've had them to stick together and I threw them out, they didn't look appetizing to me..don't like marshmallows anyhow except in my hot chocolate.

What type of labeling tape do most of you use? Don't own a labeler and have never used one before.