Saturday, January 22, 2011

21 Days to Getting Organized!


Day 19 Master Closet

Oh Boy! Here we go!

BEFORE:





Not too bad, but not too good either!


Look what I found in my closet. That's my mom, my dad and me!

I threw everything out onto the bed and the floor.


Naked

and wiped down

Looks like this needs a good painting


I have several canvas containers. Some are his, some are mine and this is ours ;)

His side all loaded back in. I started with his containers, I tidied up his jeans and shorts. Then I moved to the shirts where I put all the long sleeve shirts in first, then the short sleeve button up, long sleeve pullovers and t-shirts, mock collared golf shirts, collared golf shirts and t-shirts. Lastly slacks and belts. After the clothing, I moved onto the shoes. I took everything off the shelf, cleaned it and then stacked the keepers back on it.



Then I moved over to my side. I started with my containers, jeans, shorts & capri's, pj's and swimsuits & cover ups. Then I worked on my shirts. Instead of long sleeve to short sleeve then color like I have done in the past, I just did like colors. My slacks were arranged by color and then capri's by color as well.




I should have taken a picture of the 3 garbage bags of clothes and shoes that didn't make this cut!

What do you think?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work! I love the flip flop bin! I'd rather be in flip flops any day! I am a Reef girl, you?

Colleen said...

This looks great. I am dying to get into my husband's closet and clean it out. I am scared of what I might find!!