Wednesday, January 5, 2011

21 Days of Organizing Day 4


Day #4 Challenge (The Linen Closet aka The Nemesis)

Let me just give excuses say that I was at work by 7am and didn't get home until 6pm, so needless to say I was a little tired and dreading the nemesis ahem I mean linen closet. I have been thinking about this closet for years! It's the weirdest shape, very narrow and super deep. It has two very deep shelves and a super wasted under carriage (I got that term from The Bachelor). So I emptied it, cleaned it, some-what organized it, tried to pretty it (totally not what I had pictured in my mind) and I promise a "DO OVER" to it.

Before:




After: 




Please send me ANY & ALL your ideas : )

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Ok, I am laughing at the "Bachelor" wasted undercarriage....What? I love that show...not sure where that phrase fits in but I don't doubt that it doesn't!!!

You for sure need at least two more shelves built into that space!! Couldn't be that hard to do and it would be SO much easier to store things! You did good though!

Jenna said...

I agree that you need two more shelves in there. My closet had NO shelves in it when we moved it, and after a year of nagging, I mean, sweetly asking, my husband, he put some in there.

Simply Jenny said...

Definitely need the 2 more shelves added. You would be surprised how that would change the look. You are doing a great job organizing.