Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 20 of 21 Days of Organization


Sadly, it's Day 20.

Gladly, Toni is going to continue weekly challenges!


Day 20 Organizing Your Photos

I started with seven boxes of photos. This has been a difficult challenge for me, I have two boxes of "before Maya" photos. Most of these photos are of her biological father and his family. I've always wanted to keep these for Maya but have never been able to sort through them to decide how many or which ones to keep. So I decided to keep them all and she can decide. I dedicated 1 1/2 boxes to "Pre Maya" and then sorted through the rest.
I sorted through all of the photos, matched the doubles and stacked them all on the floor by event or time. There were a lot of pictures! It was exhausting.

I then loaded almost all the photos up and separated by each chronological event (tried to remember!). I know have the majority of the pictures (pre-digital) in these totes.

Although it's not complete, it's a good start!



1 comment:

Jillian said...

I didn't think of using the totes for photos. Good idea. I have a bunch of those. I also have pre-hubby and baby photos that I don't want to completely get rid of, but they have no business being around for inquireing minds to see!