Wednesday, January 19, 2011

21 Days to Getting Organized Day


Day 16 Cleaning & Organizing The Fridge

I think I cheated on this one. When Toni's challenge started I stalked her blog for days and after seeing her fridge, I decided mine needed to be completely cleaned out too!

Although I didn't take before pictures . .  I can assure you it was yucky! Now I've just been trying to stay on "top of it" for the last two weeks.

So here's this morning's BEFORE:

Inside the Front & the Door


I took most everything out and wiped out everything. It wasn't bad at all, two weeks ago that's another story! I tossed whatever had expired, I have to be honest I was starting to get confused on what year it was!


I'm still torn on the fridge containerizing. I'm not sure I want containers in my fridge. If I do, I want clear containers. Until then, I just put lunch meats, cheeses, and tortillas in the deli drawer.

Veggies in the Veggie Drawers
Do you refrigerate your tomatoes? How about potatoes? How about onions (all colors)? How about bread?

Then in the door, I put condiments most used in the top left shelf ketchup, mayo, mustard you get the drift.
Then dressings and sauces below that. The shelf on the right has everything else except the milk and husband's creamers on the top right shelf and all of my daughter's lunch juices in the bottom.

P.S. If you have seen the clear containers, will you left me know where? Thanks!


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks fab!

Kelli said...

Great job. I love the idea of putting the juice boxes in the door...thanks.

Becky@OrganizingMadeFun said...

You are finding that keeping up with organizing is a constant process, but it pays off! If you ever want more inspiration to organize, please come over and join me! I'd love for you to drop by! You did great!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
Organizing Made Fun

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

soooo organized! You're doing fabulous with this challenge!!! =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

ps: thanks for finding me in blogland! =) nice to meet you! <3