Sunday, January 2, 2011

21 Days of Organizing Day 2


Challenge #2 - Your computer desk (top only)

I was really excited to see this post on Sunday Evening (PST) since I know this week will be a busy one and I wanted to get a jump start on Monday! This challenge was pretty easy as well, I don't have an actual office or desk for that matter. A few years ago we decided to use the spare bedroom closet for an "office space". We mainly use the laptop in the living room and kitchen but this space still gets some use every once in a while!

Before:




I mainly just put things were they belong. I previously had all the baskets organized so I just put everything in the rightful place and then moved a few items to other rooms where they belonged (like my new canvas!).

During: 
I left the top two rows of baskets and then removed everything except the computer, speakers, mouse, keyboard and phone. Then I gave everything a quick cleaning.

After:









 Well that's it! Day 2 Complete!



9 comments:

Mel Greensill said...

That's such a nice space! Great job....

Cheryl said...

looks great!

Unknown said...

Wow... You did awesome. Love the baskets

Anonymous said...

I love this little space! Job well done!

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

I love the baskets, too. Great use of space.

mom2maya said...

Thanks everyone!

Amanda said...

way to go. love the baskets too

WiffsWife said...

Great job! I love your white and red baskets.
following from A Bowl Full of Lemons

Sally said...

Looks fantastic! Nice job. Mine was a closet desk, too. :)